The EveryGuyed Network (publishers of Format, DefinitiveTouch, TheShoeBuff, Freshbump, Suitored, TheCarry, Framegeek, FinerCut, Assemblist, and HelloKisses) is in search of a marketing/editorial intern to join us in our downtown Toronto office for Jan/Feb/March/April of 2011.
There is also a 2-month internship open beginning immediately until Dec. 23, 2010.
In addition to a $1000 stipend, interns at EveryGuyed can expect to be part of a young/dynamic team that is a leader in menswear media online.
Interns will receive firsthand online publishing experience and gain exposure to over 1,000,000 visitors per month across our network.
Despite our wide reach, EveryGuyed is a still a small company. Our interns don’t fetch coffee.
You can expect to write news directly published to our websites, conduct interviews, develop mini-marketing campaigns, learn about online PR, editorial direction, SEO, social media, creative direction, design, and more. These are invaluable skills in the new media market that employers are desperately seeking.
– Are interested in journalism and/or marketing.
– Have great taste and crave the cutting edge of fashion, design, and style.
– Have a laptop.
– Can work in-office Monday-Thursday from 10am-4pm with minimal at home work on Fridays.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and three relevant samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by thecarry (see all)
- Incase ‘Terra’ Bag Collection - October 18, 2011
- Resistant x Bedwin & the Heartbreakers Messenger Bag - October 11, 2011
- Herschel Holiday 2011 Lookbook - October 11, 2011